Deputy Drug Controller (Ayurveda Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathvl Ministry of Ayush – reg
Applications are invited, in duplicate, from eligible candidates for filling up one post of Deputy Drug Controller (Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy), Ministry of Ayush, Government of India. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below. Details are also available on the website of this Ministry (www.ayush.gov.in)
- Name of the post: Deputy Drug Controller (Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and
- Number of post : One
- Mode of Recruitment : Deputation(ISTC)/Promotion
- Scale of pay: Grade Pay Level 12 of the pay matrix (Rs.78,800-2,09,200)
Remarks:- plus NPA for BAMS!BSMS!BUMS!BHMS qualification holders
- Age limit for applying: (as on the closing date for receipt of application)
Not exceeding 56 years
- Eligibility Criteria : Officers under the Central! State Governments! Union territories! Recognized Research Institutions/Public Sector Undertakings(PSUs)!Autonomous or Statutory Organizations:
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent
(ii) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level-I 1 (Rs.67,700-2,08,700) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre/department;
(b) Possessing a degree in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Homoeopathy or degree in Pharmacy of (Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Homoeopathy) conferred by a University recognized by the Central or State Government for this purpose.
(c) Ten year professional experience in manufacturing/testing/regulation of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Homoeopathy drugs.
Please follow and like us: