Inviting Online Applications for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] 2023 – Reg.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting Online Applications for NEET (UG) – 2023 for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India.
As per Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019, the NEET (UG) has to be conducted as a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] for admission to undergraduate medical education in all medical institutions. Similarly, as per Section 14 of the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Act, 2020, there shall be a uniform NEET (UG) for admission to undergraduate courses in each of the disciplines i.e. BAMS, BUMS, and BSMS courses of the Indian System of Medicine in all Medical Institutions governed under this Act. NEET (UG) shall also be applicable to admission to BHMS course as per National Commission for Homeopathy Act, 2020.
MNS (Military Nursing Service) aspirants seeking admission to BSc Nursing Course being conducted at Armed Forces Medical Service Hospitals for the year 2023 are required to qualify NEET. The NEET score will be used for shortlisting for selection to the four year BSc Nursing course.
The Entrance Test shall consist of 200 multiple choice questions (four options with a single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). 50 questions in each subject will be divided into two Sections (A and B). The duration of the Examination will be 200 minutes (03 hours 20 minutes) from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (Indian Standard Time) and shall be uniform for all candidates.
NEET (UG) – 2023 will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
|Online Submission of Application Form||06 March to 06 April 2023 (up to 09:00 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee
through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI
|06 April 2023 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars||To be intimated later on the website|
|Fee Payable by Candidate||Category of Candidate||Centres In India (Fee in ₹)||Centres Outside India (Fee in ₹)|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||₹ 1600/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender||₹ 1000/-|
|Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||To be intimated later on the website|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from the NTA
|To be intimated later on the website|
|Date of Examination||07 May 2023 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Examination||200 minutes (03 hours 20 Minutes)|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 PM to 05:20 PM
(Indian Standarad Time)
|Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG) – 2023
|As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer
|To be announced later on the website|
|Declaration of Result on the NTA website||To be announced later on the website|
*OBC-NCL (Other Backward Classes)-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) as per the Central List of Other Backward Classes available on the National Commission for Backward Classes. The candidates falling on this list (available on http://www.ncbc.nic.in/ ) may mention OBC-NCL in the Category Column. State- listed OBC-NCL Candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must choose General.
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2023 through the “Online” mode only through the website
- Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website https://neet.nta.nic.in/ The Application Form in any other mode will not be
- Only one application is to be submitted by a
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
- All candidates are required to upload address proof (Present and permanent address) during the online Application Form of NEET (UG) – 2023. The address proof may include AADHAAR Card, Domicile Certificate, Passport, Voter ID card, etc. Both documents (if applicable) are to be merged and uploaded in a single pdf If the Present and Permanent addresses are same, then the same document will suffice.
Candidates, who desire to appear in NEET (UG) – 2023, may see the detailed Information Bulletin available on the website: https://neet.nta.nic.in/
For further clarification related to NEET (UG) – 2023, the candidates can also contact 011-40759000 or email at email@example.com.