All consumers visiting or using the Homeogram website should read the full legal disclaimer, privacy notice. All participants agree to be bound by the terms included below.
1. Services Provided. HOMEOGRAM provides a technology platform and infrastructure to connect individuals with participating physicians, licensed therapists and other licensed health care practitioners (the “Providers”) in real time via live streaming video and/or telephone for the purpose of participating in a health care consultation. HOMEOGRAM also provides other types of administrative services and information (“Services”). HOMEOGRAM does not provide medical care or practice medicine or any other licensed profession, and HOMEOGRAM does not interfere with the practice of medicine or other licensed profession by Providers. All of the participating Providers have independently contracted to be in the network operated by physician groups, and are solely responsible for their services and compliance with any requirements applicable to his or her professional license. HOMEOGRAM does not provide any physicians’ or other Providers’ services itself, and neither HOMEOGRAM nor any third parties who promote HOMEOGRAM ’s services shall be liable for any professional advice you obtain from a Provider via the HOMEOGRAM Services.
HOMEOGRAM ‘s Site and Services are NOT FOR use for medical EMERGENCIES or urgent situations. You should not disregard or delay to seek medical advice based on anything that appears on HOMEOGRAM ‘s Site. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANY EMERGENCY, CONTACT YOUR NEAREST HOSPITAL, IMMEDIATELY!
2. Prescription Policy. Providers may prescribe medications when medically indicated in their sole professional judgment; however, due to varying state laws, prescriptions may not be available in your state. HOMEOGRAM is not a drug fulfillment warehouse. In the event that a Provider does prescribe a medication, he/she will comply with all applicable federal and state laws and will only prescribe a medication as determined appropriate in his/her sole discretion and professional judgment. HOMEOGRAM does not guarantee that a provider will issue a prescription. NOTE: Prescriptions for controlled substances or scheduled medications, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse are not available via the HOMEOGRAM platform
You agree that any prescriptions that you acquire from a Provider shall be solely for your personal use. You agree to fully and carefully read all provided product information and labels and to contact a physician or pharmacist if you have any questions regarding the prescription
3. Informed Consent
A. Telemedicine is the delivery of health care services using interactive audio and/or video etc. technology, where the patient and Provider are not in the same physical location. During your telemedicine consultation with a Provider details of your medical or health history and personal health information may be discussed through the use of interactive audio, video, and/or other telecommunications technology, and the Provider may perform a physical exam through these technologies. Depending on your medical or health history and/or specific complaint, you may be asked to provide information through other electronic means, and verify your identity with a driver’s license or other legal document.
B. The telemedicine services you receive from Providers are not intended to replace a primary care physician relationship or be your permanent medical home. You should seek emergency help or follow-up care when recommended by a Provider or when otherwise needed, and continue to consult with your primary care physician and other health care professionals as recommended. We may make arrangements for follow-up care either through the Provider, a health systems partner, or other health care providers. If the transmission fails during your telemedicine consultation with a physician, then a member of our customer support team will contact you to help you get reconnected. You will have direct access to customer support services to follow-up on medication reactions, side effects, or other adverse events. Among the benefits of HOMEOGRAM ’s Service is improved access to health care professionals and convenience. However, there are potentials risks associated with the use of this telemedicine. These risks include, but may not be limited to:
5. Fraud Prevention and Security. HOMEOGRAM may contact you by telephone, mail or email to verify your HOMEOGRAM Account information. HOMEOGRAM may request further information from you and you agree to provide such further information to ensure you have not fraudulently created your Account. If you do not provide this information in the manner requested within 14 days of the request, HOMEOGRAM reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or deny your access to and use of the Site and Services, until the information is provided by Customer to HOMEOGRAM as requested.
7. Information Provided by You. As part of the signing up process, you are required to provide us certain personal and medical information. Additionally, it is your responsibility to update HOMEOGRAM as promptly as possible with changes to your personal and/or medical information so that all records are current, complete and accurate. At any given time, you may be notified at the email address provided by you to HOMEOGRAM that information may be available for your review that is considered time-sensitive, including but not limited to, medical information, diagnosis, and lab results. Please keep this in mind when determining which e-mail
9. Information Resources (Opt-IN). By subscribing to HOMEOGRAM ’s services you are agreeing to opt-in to the receipt of newsletters and other information regarding common medical and health related topics, preventive care messages containing specific medical and health related information, links to other related Web sites, and/or specific questions related to your HOMEOGRAM EMR. Additionally, HOMEOGRAM makes available self-care informational services that provide general medical and health information. These communications and resources are not comprehensive medical text and do not include all the potential information regarding the subject matter. These communications and resources are for general educational and informational purposes only, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for patient-specific advice, medical diagnosis and treatment, or construed, directly or indirectly, as the practice of medicine or dispensing of medical services by HOMEOGRAM. Such information is not a substitute for seeing an appropriate healthcare professional for medical treatment, emergency medical services or urgent care. The information contained in these communications and resources are compiled from a variety of sources and may or may not be considered authored by HOMEOGRAM. HOMEOGRAM makes no warranty as to the content of these materials or the information contained therein, or represents or warrants that any particular drug or treatment is safe, appropriate or effective for you. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out at any time by contacting Customer Services.
10. Limitations on Use. You agree that you will not use the Services for any service that must be provided to you by your regular physician as a follow up to an in-office visit, at no additional charge to you or your health care plan, as required by your health care plan. You will not use the Site or Services in any unlawful way and/or
for any unlawful purpose. You will not post or transmit a message under a false name, or use the network resources of HOMEOGRAM to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorization to act on behalf of others or HOMEOGRAM. All messages transmitted via HOMEOGRAM should correctly identify the sender. You may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or posting. You will not allow another person or entity to use your account, username or password to access or use the Services, or post or view comments. You will not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks of HOMEOGRAM, its Partners, or those accessed through or with their product, and must not attempt to gain unauthorized access. You may not harvest or collect about any other individual who uses the Service. You may not post or transmit any data, materials, content or information which is threatening, false, misleading, abusive, libelous, pornograc or profane, or that contains or promotes any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb or other computer programming or code that is designed or intended to damage, destroy, intercept, download, interfere, manipulate, or otherwise interrupt or expropriate the Site or the Services. You may not tamper, hack, spoof, copy, modify, or otherwise corrupt the administration, security or proper function of the Site or the Services. You will not use robots or scripts with the Site. You will not attempt to reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter, defraud or create false results from any executable code, or information on or received by this Site. You agree to have anti-virus and/or anti-spyware software running that is set to override the Internet browser’s cookie setting.
You further agree that any information you provide or use on the Site, and your use of the Site or Services will not infringe or facilitate infringement on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary, publicity, or privacy rights of any party, including such rights of third parties.
HOMEOGRAM maintains the right to delete any information provided by you that it deems in its sole discretion fraudulent, abusive, defamatory, and obscene or in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or ownership right of any other person.
11. Operational Functionality. HOMEOGRAM reserves complete and sole discretion with respect to the operation of the HOMEOGRAM Services. HOMEOGRAM may, among other things withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of the HOMEOGRAM Services. HOMEOGRAM is not responsible for transmission errors or corruption or compromise of information carried over local or interchange telecommunications carriers. HOMEOGRAM is not responsible for maintaining information arising from use of the Site or in respect of the Services. Subject to applicable law, HOMEOGRAM reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and information posted or uploaded to the Site or in connection with the Services in accordance with its internal record retention and/or destruction policies.
14. International Use. The Services are designed for and intended for users in the United States. HOMEOGRAM makes no representation that the information and services provided on the Site or through the Services are applicable to, appropriate for, or available outside the United States or in all territories within the United States. Accessing the Services from territories where the content is illegal is prohibited.
15. legal notices and disclaimers.
general disclaimers. you acknowledge that your use of the homeogram services is at your sole risk, and that you assume full responsibility for all risk associated therewith. all information, products or services contained on or provided through this website are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law homeogram and its shareholders, affiliates, directors, officers, managers, employees or other representatives (collectively, “affiliates”) hereby disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and freedom from computer virus strains. without limiting the foregoing, homeogram and its affiliates make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of the homeogram products and services provided hereunder. homeogram makes no representations or warranties about: the satisfaction of government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products; or any treatment, action or application or preparation of medication based on information offered or provided through the homeogram services.
HOMEOGRAM does not endorse the promotions, products, or services of any third parties. HOMEOGRAM does not warrant or validate the information of any third party advertisements, promotions, communications or other materials. HOMEOGRAM does not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy of information contained in this Site or any third party web sites.
Medical Disclaimers. HOMEOGRAM makes no representation or warranty as to the content of any treatment response from any Provider. Providers are independent contractors and not employees of HOMEOGRAM. You and your physician are solely responsible for all information and/or communication sent during a video and/or telephone consultation or other communication. HOMEOGRAM does not guarantee that a video and/or telephone consultation is the appropriate course of treatment for your particular health care problem. Furthermore, HOMEOGRAM is not a substitute for your primary care physician. You agree to contact your physician immediately should your condition change or your symptoms worsen. If you require urgent care, you should contact your local emergency services immediately. You acknowledge and agree that HOMEOGRAM does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment strictly provides a technology platform and infrastructure for connecting patients with independent third party network providers.
Content Disclaimers. No information found on this Site should be relied on as professional medical advice. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed, directly or indirectly, as the practice of medicine or providing medical services by HOMEOGRAM. The information and Services provided on or through this Site are intended solely as general educational material and provide a mechanism to find and connect to a Provider who, subject to his or her professional responsibilities, may or may not provide you with medical care. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider concerning questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before starting, stopping or modifying any treatment or medication. Never delay obtaining medical advice or disregard medical advice because of something you have or have not read on this Site. HOMEOGRAM makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information provided on the Site, and assumes no responsibility for any consequences relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based upon the information and material on the Site. You assume the entire risk of loss in using the Site and information contained in the Site.
16. Service Reliability and Warranties. HOMEOGRAM makes no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, 100% secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected, including loss of data resulting from delays, and any service interruption caused by HOMEOGRAM employees. HOMEOGRAM is not responsible for transmission errors or corruption or compromise of data carried over local or interchange telecommunication carriers.
HOMEOGRAM will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect against failure of our equipment and software. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that temporary interruptions in service may occur, and that HOMEOGRAM shall have no liability for any claim, cost, charge, loss or expense arising from or relating to use of the Services. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that data may be lost or corrupted in connection with use of the Services. HOMEOGRAM may perform regular back-ups of all data stored, but shall have no liability to Customer in the event all data is lost or destroyed. Customer acknowledges and agrees that in the event restoration of data from backup is necessary, it may take several days to complete such restoration of data and resume operation of the Services.
18. Limitation of Liability.
except as prohibited by law, and without limitation:
homeogram provides technology platform and infrastructure for consultation and medication with participating physicians on the basis of the information, symptoms and certain specific details collected from you. also, you are taking a conscious decision of entering into this contract with our organization and participating physicians. while we have a team and tie-up of the best homeopathy practitioners from the world, who have been carefully selected to provide you the best consultation and medicines, we are heavily dependent on the details you provide regarding your ailment, its extent, symptoms and general behavioral information. also, our fiscal relationship is limited to the subscription, consultation and medicine fees you pay to us. you absolve us of any miscalculation and/or wrong/inaccurate diagnosis or inaccurate medicines administered arising out of lack of information or willful neglect and false information on your part. we are obliged only to exercise reasonable due diligence and care under the medical and consumer laws of india, by which we are bound. you also agree that by using this site, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify homeogram, its affiliated entities, and all participating physicians and health care professionals providing information from any and all claims arising from your use of this web site. this obligation shall extend to any and all claims that may be alleged, including, but not limited to, acts of negligence, fault, and comparative negligence or fault. you agree and understand that the provisions of this section shall apply even if the operation of this provision serves to exculpate homeogram., its affiliated entities, and all participating physicians and health care professionals providing information from their own conduct, including, but not limited to, acts of negligence, fault, and comparative negligence or fault. to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of data, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this web site, with the delay or inability to use this web site, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, services and related graphics contained on or made available through this web site and the provision of or failure to provide the service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
homeogram, its officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for the acts or ommissions of any of the independent providers.
in no event shall homeogram , its officers, directors, employees, and agents, nor any of its affiliates, be liable for any direct damages in excess of (i) the monthly or annual subscription rate paid under your plan, or (ii) in the event no purchase price was paid or required, the liquidated sum of inr 100.00. in addition, to the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall homeogram nor any of its affiliates, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for any special, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, that result from, arise out of, or are in any way connected with the use of, or the inability to use, this site or any service offered through this site or any material or information contained in, accessed through, or products purchased on this web site, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), warranty, statute or otherwise, even if an authorized representative of homeogram is advised of the likelihood or possibility of the same. to the extent certain jursidictions restrict any of the above limitations of liability; such limitations shall not apply in such jurisdictions to the extent of such restrictions. you acknowledge and agree that homeogram ’s aggregate liability to you for any damages, losses, fees, charges, expenses or liabilities, in circumstances where the foregoing limitation is finally determined to be unavailable shall be the minimum permitted by law.
you agree to waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all laws that limit the efficacy of such indemnifications or releases, and limitations of liability.
you shall be solely and fully responsible for any damage to homeogram and its services or any computer system, any loss of data, or any improper use or disclosure of information on the services caused by you or any person using your user name or password. homeogram does not assume any liability arising from the failure of any telecommunications infrastructure, or the internet or for misuse of any of the advice, ideas, information, instructions, or guidelines accessed through the services.
19. Third Party Protection. The Indemnification, Limitation of Liability, and Disclaimers provisions set forth above are for the benefit of HOMEOGRAM, and its Affiliates. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
21. Fees and Applicable Charges. You agree that you are solely responsible for all administrative fees, subscription fees and consultation fees for Services, pursuant to the schedule of subscriptions and fees set forth on the Site. If your employer or agency has arranged with HOMEOGRAM to pay the fee or any portion of the fee, or if the fee is pursuant to some other arrangement with HOMEOGRAM, that fee adjustment will be reflected in the fee that you are ultimately charged. Please check with your physician or health plan to determine if any Services are covered. As further consideration for the Services, you agree to provide certain current, complete and accurate information about them, including valid credit card information, as required by the sign-up for Services and maintain and update this information as needed to keep it current, complete and
22. Force Majeure. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, HOMEOGRAM shall not be liable for any losses arising out of the delay or interruption of its performances of any obligations due to any act of God, act of governmental authority, act of public enemy, war, severe weather conditions, or any other cause beyond its control.
31. Spam and Compliance with Anti-Spamming Laws. HOMEOGRAM has a strict zero tolerance for unsolicited bulk email, unsolicited posting to news groups or other illegal activities. You shall not use or permit any of your employees, agents or affiliates to: market, promote or solicit HOMEOGRAM products in ways that violate the federal CAN-SPAM Act (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing) or any other laws of the United States. You shall not, infringe the rights of others, shall not distribute chain letters or unsolicited bulk electronic mail (“spamming”); propagate computer worms or viruses; use a false identity; attempt to gain unauthorized entry to any site or network; infringe copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. You further agree to comply with U.S. export laws concerning the transmission of technical data and other regulated materials via the Worldwide Web. You agree to indemnify and hold HOMEOGRAM and its Affiliates harmless for any and all acts found or suspected to be in violation hereof. You shall indemnify and hold HOMEOGRAM and its Affiliates harmless against and from losses, damages, costs, and reasonable attorneys’ fees, if any, incurred in defending and/or resolving any suits brought against HOMEOGRAM or any of its Affiliates, by anyone arising out of an alleged violation by you or as a result of your HOMEOGRAM account of any anti-spamming rules, regulations, laws, statutes, and the like. Your account will be terminated for any of the above infractions.
32. Notice. HOMEOGRAM may provide notice by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided during the registration, by a general notice on the HOMEOGRAM Web site, or by written communication delivered by first class mail or express courier to your address on record in the HOMEOGRAM account information. You may give notice to HOMEOGRAM at any time via e-mail to email@example.com and by letter delivered by first class postage prepaid mail or courier to L-34, New Palam Vihar, Phase-I, Gurgaon, Haryana-122016, India
34. Comments, Suggestions and Submissions. HOMEOGRAM welcomes comments, suggestions and submissions by its Customers. Any comments, suggestions and submissions made by Customers, including but not limited to, messages, notes, feedback, artwork, communications, computer code or creative materials provided to HOMEOGRAM shall become the exclusive property of HOMEOGRAM. At the time the comment, suggestion, and/or submission is made it shall act as a full assignment to HOMEOGRAM of all rights whatsoever (copyright, patentability, and intellectual property). HOMEOGRAM shall have the right to use said comment, suggestion, and/or submission as its own for all legal purposes including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, publishing, distribution and the like without any compensation to Customer. Please submit comments and suggestions to Customer Service at the address and email provided in the Notice Section above.
Homeogram understands you have concern over how your information is used and shared. Since we care about your trust, we want to assure you that we will be careful and sensible in dealing with your information.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Homeogram Obtain?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at Homeogram . The types of information we obtain is as follows:
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not sell it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subdivisions of Homeogram. These divisions are subject to this Online Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Online Privacy Notice.
Homeogram gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with Homeogram for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Depending on your status – consumer, account holder, vendor or merchant – the information you can access, alter and view will vary.
Important Notice Regarding Children Homeogram does not sell products for purchase by children. We may sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Homeogram only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. All supplies ordered and medical information shared for anyone under 18, must be authorized by an adult parent or guardian.
If you choose to visit Homeogram , your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Georgia. If you have any concern about privacy at Homeogram , please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve the issue.
Since Homeogram changes constantly, our Online Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use may also change. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Online Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
You provide most such information when you search, buy, participate in forums, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Homeogram ; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; or provide other information when opening an account. Due to those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of other people; and financial information, including personal identifiers.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; time and date of visit; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream to, through, and from our web site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; products you visited; and the phone number you used to call our company.
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication in a timely fashion; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we have agreements or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through search features; search results and links, including paid listings; and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
Examples of information you can access at Homeogram vary with the type of account you have, whether consumer, vendor, merchant or retailer. The information accessible may include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and preferences); payment settings (including credit card information); e-mail notification settings; product shopping lists; shipping and stocking information.
This concludes this section of our Online Privacy Notice, amended April 01, 2018
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions of this Web site, please contact us at below address:
We are located in Gurugram, in the heart of innovation and industries at Udyog Vihar, conveniently across the street from NH-8.Plot No: 238,
And we also have a second home, conveniently near Dwarka ExpresswayOf 34-the L, on the New Palam Vihar, the I-, Phase,